1) …and everything is going according to plan since Jim Gaffigan just announced he’ll be following the Louis CK model of producing his next special and self-distributing it via his website.
2) Last night on late night, Ricky Gervais DIDN’T talk about atheism on the Daily Show. Tonight on late night, Bill Maher will show off his wit on the Tonight Show with Jay Leno (NBC 11:35PM) and Jon Stewart will match wits with David Letterman on the Late Show (CBS 11:35PM)
4) If you were having trouble with your significant other yesterday because of Valentine’s Day, you should have listened to Al Sharpton and his romance advice on the Soup.
5) Jeff Ross chatted with Huffington Post Comedy about the necessity of a comedian to go too far.
7) Upcoming comedy album-ness includes Garfunkel & Oates ”Slippery When Moist” (Feb. 21st), Doug Stanhope “Before Turning the Gun On Himself” (listen to a sample on Laughspin’s homepage, and Dylan Brody “Chronological Disorder” also on Feb. 21st.
9) OK, Niggas in Paris at Midnight is pretty well mashed up.
10) Check out this week’s 5 Most Intentionally Funny Videos on the Nerdist to catch an atypical foreign comedy, Dana Gould as a Dr. Zaius Mark Twain, and more.
11) Really Paramount? As a talking animals video went viral and is now being adapted into a feature length film, it turns out America’s Funniest Home Videos was WAY ahead of it’s time.